viagra us My family loves visiting Walt Disney World during the off seasons, but even then we’ve encountered sweltering days in the parks. If you choose to visit during the summer months or happen to hit a hot, humid Florida day during your visit, you’re undoubtedly going to want to look for ways to cool off. At this point in the game, we’re seasoned pros when it comes to finding fast and easy ways to beat the Walt Disney World heat. Our ten favorite ways to cool off at Walt Disney World? Read on!
1. Water Play Areas
dove comprare viagra generico 25 mg pagamento online a Napoli Hey, I’m all for channeling my inner child when it comes to the water play areas in WDW parks. Here’s the parks and locations:
- Epcot- Future World near World Showcase walkway and the jumping waters splash pad.
- Disney Hollywood Studios- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids play area
- Animal Kingdom– The Boneyard in DinoLand U.S.A.
- Magic Kingdom– Casey Jr. Splash and Soak Station in the New Fantasyland Expansion and the Camels near Aladdin’s Magic Carpet ride in Adventureland
2. Misting Stations
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-vardenafil-online-sicuro-Venezia A little less likely to get you soaked, the WDW misting stations are a fun way to cool off when visiting the parks. Here’s the list and locations:
- Magic Kingdom- Cool Scanner in Tomorrowland near Space Mountain and the Tikis near Magic Carpets of Aladdin in Adventureland
- Epcot– Cool Wash near Test Track in Future World.
- Disney Hollywood Studios- Coca Cola Bottle near the Backlot Studio Tour, Singing in the Rain umbrella on the Streets of America, and the fire hydrant on Streets of America.
- Animal Kingdom- Misting fans are located everywhere, happily! Look for the raised fans along pathways and near popular attractions.
3. Rides with Long Indoor Queues
cheapest finasteride from online pharmacy This one’s easy peasy: Queue up for rides with long indoor lines. When the sun is blazing, a 40-minute wait in an air-conditioned queue doesn’t sound so bad after all, does it? Choose lengthier lines like Epcot or Peter Pan’s Magic Flight.
4. Choose Rides That Will Get You Wet
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-viagra-generico-pagamento-online-a-Parma In the winter, getting doused with water doesn’t sound awesome, but in the summer I’m the first to beg my family to ride a ride that’s pretty much guaranteed to get us soaked! Kali River Rapids in Animal Kingdom and Splash Mountain are the top two rides to check out.
5. Water Parks and Resort Pools
viagra rx in canada Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach are the two water parks at Walt Disney World and they are guaranteed to cool you off on those hot Florida days. There’s two ways to enjoy a water park visit: add the water park option to your theme park tix or purchase separate water park admission.Take advantage of Epcot during the midday heat- head back to the resort for an hour or two and relax in the pool!
6. Grab a Free Glass of Ice Water or Visit Club Cool at Epcot
Save yourself more than a few bucks by asking for free glasses of ice water at Walt Disney World restaurants or counters that sell fountain drinks. You can ask as many times a day as you need to and you’ll always receive them with a smile- and without having to dip your hand into your pocket. A fun way to beat the heat and grab a drink is at Club Cool in Epcot. The air-conditioned store has unlimited free samples of Coca Cola products from around the world. Want a great photo from Club Cool? Try the Beverly.
7. Check Out a Store
Heading into the air-conditioned stores at the peak heat of the day is a fun way to beat the Disney heat! My family always heads to the shops when 1. there’s a parade (hardly any other shoppers) and 2. when the midday heat hits. It’s amazing how just a few minutes in the a/c will recharge us.
8. Visit at Night or at Rope Drop
Lower crowds and cooler temps? Two great reasons to visit WDW parks at rope drop!
Hitting the parks when they open at rope drop or at night when the sun starts to set is a great way to beat the heat as well. We like to head back to our resort, take a swim in the pool, or even take a nap at midday during the heat of the day. Bonus: You’ll head back recharged and refreshed.
9. Find a Fountain and Stand In the Mist
10. And My Family’s Favorite Way?
I cannot thank the Dole Company enough for creating the Dole Whip! This is, by far, my family’s favorite way to cool off. Never had a Dole Whip Float? Head to Aloha Isle in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom, Pineapple Lanai at Polynesian Resort, Tamu Tamu Refreshments at Animal Kingdom, and at food kiosks during the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. you can also find them at Disney Springs, too.
What’s your favorite way to cool off at Walt Disney World? Please let me know in the comments below.