Photo Courtesy of WDW News
Fastpass+ selections can be a challenge to choose, especially if you’re unsure which ones are super popular. There’s plenty to choose from and tiers in most of the parks which may only help you narrow it down- or leave you scratching your head. http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=india-pharmacies-levitra-plus-generic Here’s our picks for top Disney World FastPass+ selections at each park for all family touring styles!
Here’s the condensed version of how FastPass+ (FP+) works at source link Walt Disney World. You’re able to select up to three ahead of time for each day of your visit. After those three are used, you may select an additional one at a time. Staying on property? You may begin selecting at 60 days out plus a 10-day grace period. Offsite? You can begin scheduling at 30 days out. You may use the http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=10mg-levitra My Disney Experience (MDE) app or head to the WDW website to choose. Once you’re in the parks and have used your FP+ selections, you may select additionals via in-park kiosks or the MDS app.
We love http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=informazioni-vardenafil-generico Magic Kingdom for so many reasons, but one of them has to be the fact that there’s no FP+ tiers. Translation? You don’t have to pick and choose from two separate tiers (the super popular ones and the others). Not only is this theme park the original and a classic, the rides and attractions are as well.
see url If you’re into thrill rides, here’s our choices:
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=how-can-i-order-accutane-online Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Ride – http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=canadian-viagra-50mg choose this one first as it’s the hottest attraction in the park right now.
- source Space Mountain – the classic, indoor roller coaster.
- source site Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – the wildest ride in the west, partner.
go site If you have little ones:
- Peter Pan’s Flight – a slow moving aerial boat ride. You’ll fly over jolly old London. Pick this one first.
- it’s a small world – super cute animated dolls from all around the world and a song you won’t be able to stop singing.
- Pirates of the Caribbean – a slow-moving boat ride with a short drop near the beginning.
For Disney princess lovers:
- Princess Fairytale Hall – Choose either Cinderella and Elena or Rapunzel and Tiana. Pick this one first.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle – a fun queue with a condensed version of the movie at the end. Castmembers pick guests to play small character rolls.
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto – Ariel’s in her fin for this one.
Epcot has a tiered FP+ system to break up the crowd levels for its three top attractions.
Popular rides and attractions:
The top three most popular attractions are Soarin’, Test Track, and Frozen Ever After and all three are in the same tier. You’ll have to choose which one you want to wait in line less for and score that FP+ first. At the time this post was written, Frozen Ever After was the hot pick. For my family, we’ll choose one as a FP+ selection and hit the other two at rope drop (park opening).
Thrill ride lovers:
- Test Track – a cool ride through a vehicle simulator and then a speedy trip around the outdoor track. Guests must be 40 inches or taller to ride. Tier 1.
- Soarin’ – Not a coaster-style ride but it does feel as if you’re gliding through the air in your seat. Guests must be 40 inches or taller to ride. Tier 1.
- Mission: SPACE – A NASA-style training experience in a simulator. There’s plenty of spinning and bumps. There’s also two thrill levels to choose from. Tier 2.
For little ones:
- Frozen Ever After – Anna, Elsa, and Olaf make plenty of appearance sin this slow-moving boat ride in Norway Pavilion. This one’s THE hot one right now lock this FP+ selection down first. Tier 1.
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends – A Slow-moving clam shell ride with a condensed version of “Finding Nemo”. Tier 2.
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot – Two Disney characters (we’ve seen Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto) that you can take photos with and score autographs. Tier 2.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
There’s plenty to see and do in this park, especially if you’re a fan of Disney movies! Another FP+ tiered park, you’ll have to choose one FP+ from one group and two from another. The three most popular FP+ selections are Toy Story Mania, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
Thrill ride lovers:
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – A fun, spooky queue and then you’ll board a large elevator. Once those windows open, prepare for large drops and rises. Guests must be 40 inches or taller to ride. Tier 2.
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith – Such a fun indoor coaster. You’ll board a “stretch limo” and head through the streets of L.A. There’s a couple of loops and awesome songs from the band. Guests must be 48 inches or taller. Tier 1.
- Star Tours – The Adventure Continues – A 3-D motion simulator space ride that highlights destinations from “Star Wars”. Guests must be 40 inches or taller to ride. Tier 2.
For little ones:
- Toy Story Mania – This attraction lets you blast moving targets (using 3-D technology) while you spin and have fun with “Toy Story” characters. No height restriction. Tier 1.
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage! – Disney puppets and songs are perfect for preschoolers. Kids can dance, sing, and play at this indoor show. Tier 2.
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – Another indoor sing-along with the gang from “Frozen”. Tier 2.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Snce Pandora – The World of Avatar opened, Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey have been the top two hottest FastPasses. In addition to those two, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Expedition Everest, and Rivers of Light are also super popular. The Pandora FastPasses will be in Tier 1. All the others available? Tier 2.
For thrill seekers:
- Expedition Everest – A coaster ride to the top of Mount Everest to find the elusive Yeti. Guests must be 44 inches or taller. Beginning May 27, this ride will be in Tier 2.
- Kali River Rapids – Float on a large, round raft around Kali River and learn about global conservation – and you’ll probably get wet!. Guests must be 38 inches or taller. Tier 2 beginning May 27.
- DINOSAUR – This ride doesn’t drop you a ton or isn’t speedy, but it’s pretty much in the dark and is super bumpy. There’s one burst or air in your face, too. Guests must be 40 inches or taller. Tier 2 beginning May 27.
For younger children:
Kilimanjaro Safaris – A slow-moving trek through Disney’s African Savannah. The best time to ride is at night when the animals are more active. Tier 2 beginning May 27.
Festival of the Lion King – an indoor show featuring tunes from the movie. Tier 2 beginning May 27.
Rivers of Light – A nightly show with lights, animation, and pretty music. FP+ selections are for guaranteed seating. Tier 2 beginning May 27.