This shop and tutorial on my favorite five minute updos for long hair has been compensated by Schwarzkopf. #CareWithKeratin #sponsored
When it comes to my hair, I generally get the same curious questions. “Do you have hair extensions?” “How did your hair grow so fast?” “What do you use to keep your hair so shiny?” While these are just a few of the http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=levitra-and-tinnitus beauty questions I get, I think folks are generally very inquisitive as to my hair. That’s a good thing. And, although, these questions are super easy to answer (no extensions, it’s always been this long, I just keep it up most of the time, I use a really good conditioner), there’s one thing that I know for sure: I’ve become the master of quick and easy long hair hairstyles for both around the home and miglior sito per comprare viagra generico 200 mg spedizione veloce a Genova traveling. I’m so busy, learning a couple of easy updos not only gets me out the door quickly, it keeps the compliments coming. Here’s my favorite no-fail, five-minute updos for long hair to get you out the door in five minutes or less!
Don’t let the name of this style scare you, there’s a reason for my title.
Necessity is the mother of invention, and I came up with this updo when I literally had two minutes to get out the door. I had a couple of bobby pins and a set of Spin Pins on the bathroom counter and wanted a classy look in a flash. I literally tied my hair in a knot, rolled it over, and added the Spin Pins. Here’s how to get the look in two minutes or less.
- Part your hair. It all depends on my mood whether I make a side part or middle part.
- From about the temple, start rolling your hair backwards until you reach the end of your pony tail.
- Do the same to the other side. I tuck the first one under my arm pit while I’m rolling the second. Weird, I know, but it works.
- With a rolled pony tail in each hand, cross them over in the back so you’ve switched hands.
- Then pretend you’re knotting shoelaces until you hit the end. It will look kind of like a messy braid.
- Take the end piece and start rolling toward your head. Keep rolling until it’s tight enough to your head to make it durable.
- Using the Spin Pins, thread one on each side until they’re locked together.
- It’s up to you what you want to do next. You can either keep it very smooth and tidy or go for a messier look. I like to pull small pieces of hair out for a tousled style.
The Side Bun
Another super simple style, all you’ll need is a hair elastic, some bobby pins, and Spin Pins if you have them. If not, you’ll need additional bobby pins. This updo takes me two or three minutes to complete.
- Part your hair on the opposite side you want your bun to be and section in half.
- Start rolling your hair to the back, one section at a time. If you’re not into the roll look, simply brush your hair and get all of the tangles out. Once you have your two sections where you’d like them, use a hair elastic to keep the hair in place.
- Twist your hair until it’s to the end. Keep twisting and roll your hair around the hair elastic. I like to tuck the end into the elastic for extra security.
- Twist the Spin Pins into both sides of the bun until they’re locked together. Use the bobby pins to secure loose pieces. No Spin Pins? Use more bobby pins. Feel free to add hair jewelry or a silk flower for fun! And, it’s up to you whether you want tight and classy or loose and messy. Personally, I like messy.
Let’s Talk About Hair Color & Condition
When it comes to my hair, I’m very conscious of how it looks. If I put in the effort to keep it pretty, I want it to stay that way, right? And I know the longer it gets, the more damaged it can look – especially because I color my hair once a month. I need to cover those grey hairs that have begun popping up!
At Home Coloring
When I was much younger, I used to rely on hair salons to keep my hair looking good, but compliments of a severe lack of time (and how expensive it’s become!), I look for affordable at-home hair color that I can easily do myself. see url Schwarzkopf Keratin Color has become my latest hair color obsession and for good reason: it gives me professional quality hair color at home that offers flattering colors while caring for the hair. I can do from the comfort of my own bathroom – and it lasts! I can buy it at my local Walmart along with other beauty products – so convenient!Professional quality hair color at home that offers flattering colors while caring for the hair.
Bye, Bye Uneven Color!
Remember the old days of at-home hair color where, especially with long hair, you’d end up with uneven color? generic propecia results Schwarzkopf Keratin Color has a pre-treatment that gives me even coloring. The Keratin makes my hair better conditioned than before I colored and I get 100% grey coverage. Tip: when coloring at home, you should never go more than two shades away from your natural color. read and buy prednisone -line Some additional advice: ALWAYS do a test swatch when coloring your hair at home.
I’ve learned that the hard way, trust me. So, I chose miglior sito per acquistare levitra generico Delicate Praline 6.0 to give my medium brown hair some warmth. vardenafil 20 mg consegna gratuita Through December 31, 2017, Schwarzkopf is offering a Try It Free rebate for both its Keratin Color and Hair Care through this link.
True fact: Mr. Locke sees me everyday. And, while I try to keep my hair looking its best, even HE noticed a difference in how shiny it was after I colored it. My hair is super soft and the shine is remarkable. A bonus from using Schwarzkopf Keratin Color is that you get a tube of Extra Keratin Care Complex Conditioner to use immediately after coloring – and there’s enough left for up to three additional applications to keep your hair soft and shiny until you can color again. So I found go site hair color that gives me less breakage, rich, even color, and a great price? Score!
Dressing for Success
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color has a partnership with pfizer sildenafil canadian drugstore Dress for Success®, a company that helps to empower women all over the world by helping with upward mobility. It helps women look successful by rejuvenating both their hair and clothing, giving them the fresh start they need and deserve. If you’d like to check out the latest on Dress for Success, it has a fun page dedicated to http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=quanto-costa-Viagra-generico-50-mg-online color inspiration and #CareWithKeratin.