Have you read about or seen the new Walmart Beauty Favorites Boxes? Each has at least five products and the price is super decent – under $10. Here’s the scoop on two of the new Beauty Favorites Boxes and why you should probably run to your local Walmart while they’re still in stock.
I’m an Ipsy subscriber. I’m also the lady that hops onto the Target website on the first of every month to purchase its sample boxes. This morning I went to Walmart to purchase something completely different (have you found the Physicians Formula Butter Collection Palette? If so, let me know where. I need one in my life!) and squealed to a halt compliments of a new end cap in the beauty aisle.
There are three beauty boxes, along with three hair care boxes, that retail for $9.88.
Here’s the lowdown on the two I purchased. Will I be buying more?
Latest in Lips Walmart Beauty Favorites Box
This box has five nude shades of lippies and one lip scrub. Here’s what’s in the box:
comprare viagra generico 25 mg a Napoli Value: $39
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=generic-propecia-will-lower-the-price Latest in Lips Box includes:
- go here ELF Lip Exfoliator in 82510 Brown Sugar – $3
- follow Milani Lip Creme -in 10 Adorable – $7.97
- here L’Oréal Infallible Liquid Lipstick in 316 Statement Nude – $7.97
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-a-Firenze Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in 15 LOVER – $7
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=accutane-side-effects-years-after-use Hard Candy Plumping Lip Gloss in 1390 Sugar Sugar – $6
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=best-place-to-buy-prednisone-from-online-drugstore-without-prescription Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme in 530 Peony Bluff – $7.97
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-viagra-online-generico-a-Roma Pricing used is via walmart.com
In the photo above, you can see the swatches. My fave so far? The Maybelline Superstay in LOVER. I loved how it dried down but doesn’t seem too drying. It’s also a good color for summer.
Time for Eyes Walmart Beauty Favorites Box
This box has six eye products. Here’s what’s in the box:
Time for Eyes Box includes:
- ELF Essentials Brow Wax Pencil in 21612 Clear – $2
- Covergirl TruNaked Shadow Palette in 805 Nudes – $9.98
- L’Oréal Lash Paradise Mascara in Blackest Black – $8.97
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyeliner in 601 Sleek Onyx – $6.92
- Almay Shadow Squad Eyeshadow in 100 Unicorn – $4.97
- Kiss Lash Couture Lashes Little Black Dress Style – $7
Pricing used is via walmart.com
I’m on the fence about this Cover Girl nudes palette. The darker the palette shade, the better it swatches. The middle shade is barely visible.
This one from Almay, too. Checking out Walmart’s official page for the Time for Eyes box, it’s showing a completely different Almay quad. I think I’d rather have had it than two white eye shadows (one matter, one shimmer). This one didn’t swatch that great.
The waterproof eye liner and Kiss lashes I’ll definitely be using. Can’t wait to give those a go. At this point, I think everyone knows the wonder that is L’Oréal Lash Paradise so that’s a no-brainer to have additionals of.
What do you think of the new Walmart Beauty Favorites boxes? Will you be buying one – or all? Please let me know in the comment section below!