From a daily tradition as a child to a go-to beverage as an adult, tea is always handy for me and my family. Dunkin’ Donuts Premium Hot Tea is now available by the cup and in tea sachets for at home use, and I couldn’t be happier that the brand is giving us tea lovers more options.
Disclosure: This posts is sponsored by Blog Meets Brand to give you fine folks the scoop on Dunkin’ Donuts Premium Hot Teas. All opinions are my own!
There’s no denying my English heritage. My mother drank tea everyday (morning, afternoon, and before bed) and her love of heritage allowed me to savor its subtle (and not so subtle) flavors and styles by letting me taste them all. If you ask The Kid for her fondest memories of her “Nanny”, she’ll respond with their “tea parties” -cucumber finger sandwiches included.
My daughter and mother would dress up in their finest and, with tea pots (The Kid’s was filled with milk) and English tea cups on the table, I’d return to pick her up and the sight always warmed my heart. She’s be in cut-off fancy dresses that hung in my mother’s closet for too long and happily got repurposed, long gloves, and a frilly hat. My mother? She’d be sitting on the couch beaming. It’s these memories for both of us that have turned a tradition into warm, fuzzy memories.
So, you can totally see how nice it is for me to find delicious, high quality tea when I’m out and about. It’s that same high quality that I adore at home as well. Dunkin’ Donuts Premium Hot Teas have been my go-to drink as of late and it’s super easy to see why. And, while I’ve always enjoyed Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, it’s nice to have additional options, you know? I know I can expect the same great quality from donuts to coffee to tea and that’s super refreshing.
Premium Hot Teas on the Go. Or at Home.
Whether you adore a full leaf style or herbal, the new Dunkin’ Donuts Premium Hot Teas come in those adorable pyramid-style sachets.
There’s two delicious caffeine-infused styles:
• Bold Breakfast Black™ Tea: A bold blend of full leaf black tea for a full bodied flavor.
• Harmony Leaf Green™ Tea: A vibrant full leaf green tea delivering a delicate earthy flavor.
And three caffeine-free varieties:
• Chamomile Fields™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring chamomile flowers, citrus and herbs combined to offer a fragrant and delicate taste.
• Hibiscus Kiss™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring hibiscus, herbs and natural berry flavors to deliver bright and juicy flavors in every sip.
• Cool Mint Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion combining peppermint leaves and natural herbs to offer a cool, invigorating taste.
And while we’re happy to order a cup from our local Dunkin’ Donuts, we’re even happier to bring a box or two home with us for that instant pick me up (or calm me down!). There’s 15 individually-wrapped pyramid tea sachets per box retailing for $6.99. Let’s do the math for a sec. That’s right around 50 cents per sachet – that’s affordable.
Not a hot tea fan? Dunkin’ Donuts still offers amazing hot and iced coffee, an all-day breakfast menu, sandwiches, and those famous donuts!