I am attending Blogger Bash 2016 as an Acorn Ambassador. Products from sponsored brands were sent to me to use and test at no cost, my thoughts and opinions are my own.
July 13th and 14th are going to be crazy fun days (& nights!) in Manhattan.
Why? I’ll happily tell ya: Blogger Bash 2016 hits the shores of New York City! Yep, it’s taking place on a boat and I’ll be there to bring you all of the fun and show you the awesome new products from the #BBNYC event as well.
Did I mention we’re on a boat for this one?
Speaking of sponsors…
Here’s who’ll be there:
- Sweet Suite– Think fun, cool, and techy toys for kids of all ages.
- Babypalooza– well-known mom brands mingled with new, exciting ones.
- Care Bears– A brunch celebrating the cuddly, stuffed bears with the sweetest bellies.
- Peanuts– a panel discussion featuring several of the voice actors from the brand-new animated Peanuts shorts. A new animated Peanuts show? You betcha! There’s more on that in a bit.
- Shop Ireland- products by Arckit, Brendan Joseph, Chupi, Easydry, Lottie Dolls, Solvar, TanOrganic, The Irish Fairy Door Company, and Writing for TiNY.
There’ll also be a really cool New Products Expo that will highlight new product lines from top-of-the-line brands that want to show off their stuff. There will be demos, samples, and tons of information surrounding the new products. GAH! So stoked.
If you really want to attend but haven’t purchased a ticket yet, you still can and save some serious cash. Head on over to the EventBrite site and save $60 off the regular pass price.
Peanuts: New Show on Boomerang!
There’s not a childhood holiday that doesn’t include Peanuts cartoons and characters. Remember the Flying Ace and how he always saved the day? Remember that blockhead, Charlie Brown, and how Lucy would trick him into kicking that football and he’d land on the flat of his back? Every time. And the dance? Every time we hear that lovable Peanuts theme on the radio or TV I have to get up and do my best impersonation of the girl with naturally curly hair.
Happily for kids of this generation, Boomerang has the whole gang starting May 9th. I’m such a fan of retro cartoons and this new series has the look and feel of the old school faves.
There’s so much happening right now! Please let me know if you’ll be attending Blogger Bash NYC this year- if you are, let’s connect!