What is Disney Y.E.S. Individual Enrollment?
How the Disney Y.E.S. Program Works
Which Programs Did We Choose?
How to Save with Disney Y.E.S.
In a Nutshell
- The Disney Y.E.S. Program is perfect for families traveling to Disneyland or Walt Disney World that love learning while on vacation.
- Programs cater to individual enrollment, large groups, and girl Scout troops, and children are placed in the appropriate class depending on age and school level (elementary, middle school, high school, and even college).
- A separate park admission ticket must be purchased for each program day (we had to scan our MagicBands to enter the park once we were ready to begin).
- An adult parent or guardian must be present at each program and stay during the entire length of the program for children under 16. Children must be of school age (5-18) to participate.
- Attractions visited for each Y.E.S. program may change at any time and both kids and parents may choose not to ride any of the rides during the program.
Disclosure: The Kid and I were hosted by Disney Y.E.S. to give you fine folks the scoop on what makes the program so great for families. I was not asked to state a particular point of view and all opinions are my own!