It’s easy to feel like a kid again when you get on a trampoline. Heck, it’s easy for me most days to do something that makes me feel like a kid again, but a trip to Monroeville this week made me realize how much I missed jumping on a trampoline.
This Friday, December 18th at 4pm is the grand opening of Sky Zone Monroeville, an indoor trampoline park. Don’t confuse this with your old gym class where everyone would eventually get a turn for two minutes on the trampoline with all of the other kids in class watching. Sky Zone has dozens of trampolines, and with a capacity of 170 guests, there’s plenty of room to jump, jump (you’re thinking Kriss Kross, aren’t ya?).
I know we’ve enjoyed some pretty warm weather so far this season, but it will get cold. And the kids (and you) will be climbing the walls soon looking for things to do that don’t involve the freezing cold. Sky Zone is a great option. You know the phrase “the kids are bouncing off the walls”? They can literally do that as well. The Kid was a pro by the time we left.
The Kid and I had a preview of the trampoline park this week and we had a hoot. She loved jumping into the Foam Zone Court (there’s over 10,000 foam cubes to jump in!), the Sky Slam Court (I never knew I could dunk a basketball until this week!), and her favorite spot, the Main Court.
Each zone at Sky Zone has a special theme and way to have fun. There’s three Ultimate Dodge Ball Courts filled with soft foam balls to throw at other bouncers- now that’s fun. Jumpers are also separated by age and size for safety. Love that!
Want to know more about Sky Zone Monroeville? Here’s the scoop:
OPEN JUMP PRICING
- 30 minute open jump- $12
- 60 minute open jump- $16
- 90 minute open jump- $20
- 120 minute open jump- $22
- Jumpapalooza (Fri nights 9pm to 11pm- All Ages)- $20
- Sky Jam Jump Pass (Sat nights 14 & older) $20
- Sky Socks- required for jumping and are included in our price
- Jumpapalooza Jump Pass- $20 (Includes 120 Minutes of jump time and a complimentary bottle of water or Gatorade)
- Sky Jam Jump Pass- $20 (includes 90 Minutes of jump time, Sky Socks, two pieces of pizza and a drink)
- All prices include Sky Socks
- No outdoor food is allowed in Sky Zone, but they have a snack bar with really, really good pizza and slushies for sale.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 4pm to 8pm
- Wednesday: 4pm to 8pm
- Thursday: 4pm to 8pm
- Friday: 4pm to 9pm Open Jump
- 9pm to 11pm Jumpapalooza (All Ages) (No Jumpapalooza on 12/18)
- Saturday: 10am to 10pm Open Jump
- 10pm to 12am Sky Jam (Ages 14 +) (No Sky Jam on 12/19)
- Sunday: 11am to 7pm Open Jump